arrow_back Write an Android Game in C for Free (in 5 minutes)
Continuous Delivery for Android Apps arrow_forward
Testing next billion Android apps through Behaviors
Submitted by Somashekar gupta (@somashekargupta) on Friday, 5 August 2016
In agile development, testing the right product is becoming very difficult. The biggest challenge is testing the Business team requirements.
This talk focus on converting Business needs to behaviors and Automating the behaviors using Open source tools.
The Talk will cover proven solutions around
1. How Business needs can be converted to behaviors
2. Common Domain language for Business and Development teams
3. How to automate the real Behaviors
4. Behavior driver development Framework and Tools
5. Comparison study with different tools
Android Development Environment, Espresso and Cucumber
Somashekar Gupta, love to test and automate best user experience apps.
Have 10 years of experience in Mobile and Web application testing.
Works as Test Architect in Philips Lighting India, Bangalore.
Illuminating smart lighting solutions around the globe.